Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Long Awaited After Photos!
















I have resigned myself to the fact that a good space is never done. Spaces should evolve and change just as the people who use the space do. There is always something to be added, edited, updated, or rearranged in any space. This is my glorified excuse for not posting my master bathroom "After" photos until now. =)
In the photos the wall material looks like it could simply be paint so I've included an image of the Valtekz fabric that we used on the walls. It has a leather texture to it that is very subtle and doesn't read at a great distance.
Work was completed on this bathroom during the summer months but it has taken some time to find some of the finishing touches for the space. It isn't done, but rather, it is a work in process; always.

Enjoy...





No comments: