Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Chaos No Longer!


When it comes to the kitchen, my favorite accessory is just about anything you can put on the table: place mats, napkins, napkin rings, place card holders, runners, and table cloths! For me, these are to the kitchen what shoes are to a woman's wardrobe!
Even with the best of intentions, my linen cupboard was a disaster. Any time I needed a particular item the rest would tumble out of place and, in a rush, I would shove them back in the cupboard and shut the door. What a mess!
A few weeks ago I tackled the issue head on with a label maker and some organizational bins. My supplies were purchased at Target. I opted for Sterilite containers to hold my napkins, napkin rings, and and table runners. Each container is along labeled using my trusty label maker. For instance, one container is labeled "cloth napkins, sets of 6". I also have "sets of 4" and so on...
My napkin rings are divided depending on occasion: everyday or holiday.
If your kitchen is a mess, this is the time to tackle it! If you plan to do holiday entertaining or even holiday baking surely you will need to find things easily and quickly. No better way is this possible than through good organization!

No comments: