Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fantastic Book!


One of my favorite past times is rummaging through design books at the library. I do buy a lot of design books as well but I like to preview books first and the library is perfect for that!

A few weeks ago I stumbled across a book called Creating a Sense Sational Home by Terry Willits. I love this book and cannot say enough positive things about it!

As a designer I always try to convey to clients just how important the concept of HOME is. How important it is to raise children in a comfortable home that reflects the family and sense of togetherness. This book puts it into easy to understand, yet eloquent terms.
Terry has a unique background as well, she is an interior designer but her husband is a pastor so she does discuss religion in the home as well which I found interesting too.

There are tips and tricks throughout the book - how to change a small thing here and there to make a big difference.

I would highly recommend this book!
P.S. - Sorry for the click caption on the photo. My lack of tech-savvy is showing through! =)

No comments: