Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Trees in November!

This year I have found myself in a state of holiday glee! It all started the first week in November when I participated in a holiday event and listened to holiday music to get in the mood. Well, that mood stuck so now it's not even December and my shopping is done, my gifts are wrapped, and my decorations are begging to be put up!


I was lucky enough to decorate a tree for Health East's Festival of Trees, last week at RiverCenter in Saint Paul, MN. Each year this event brings 750 people to the RiverCenter in support of the Health East Foundation which provides services to patients in need.

My tree was 7.5 feet tall and my theme was "Birds of a Feather". I used gold ball ornaments with traditional red accents. My favorite ornaments were the white owl (Target), birds nests (trade source), and cardinal globe (trade source). I was able to decorate this entire tree for $200 including the skirt!







No comments: