Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm out from under the rock!

Hello, hello! Happy Summer to all. This week I finally crawled out from under the rock I've been living under (this is why I have so neglected this poor poor blog). In reality, I've been extremely busy professing, designing, and reorganizing my new home office in The Wood (Woodbury).
What's new? I've created a yard monster involving flocks of birds and numerous feeding stations so when I'm not designing, professing, or snuggling with my beloved fur-kid I am out tending to the beast I have created in our yard. In the upcoming weeks I will be adding rain gardens to the back yard to help reduce wasteful and damaging run off when it rains. I will certainly be sharing photos and comments as gardening and landscaping would probably be the one thing I would do all day, everyday, if Minnesota were that type of climate in which one doesn't need to worry about frostbite.
As usual, I have been sifting through the countless magazines I have stacked around my abode but the exciting news is that there are all sorts of new and amazing products to share! I'll be posting several soon...
Until then, I wish you summer delight and enjoyment!

No comments: