Visit our website @ AnnieBallantine.com



Thanks for visitng the ABD Blog

Although sometimes sporatic I do my best you up to speed on the ever-changing world of design! Come back often to see new products, suggestions, and completed client projects.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mid Century Mod in Palm Springs, CA











One of my favorite vacation destinations is Palm Springs, California. Located just an hour and a half out of Los Angelos, Palm Springs is a very relaxed desert town where you can truly go just to relax.

I stayed in a fun Mid Century Modern condo last time I was out there and remembered I didn't post the photos. The house was designed well and although I could have done without the shag carpet in the bathrooms..eek! Otherwise it was a very comfortable pad to stay in.








No comments: